Friday, September 10, 2010

Review: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer


I like the chic packaging


The tube has 10g / 0.35 oz of product






It has a slight shimmery finish


Likes:
- Very affordable at P 298 ( roughly around $6.78 )
- Cute packaging
- Very effective. My shadow did not crease for hours
- Makes my eyeshadow more vibrant
- Creamy and blends well

Dislikes:
- The packaging is cute but when I go through the product more, It might be a pain to get the product out
- It's not available in ALL the malls in Manila. I guess I need to go to SM Manila more :)

Overall:
This is a fantastic primer. I still have TFSI and a backup but I find myself reaching for this all week. My eyeshadow stayed put for the 6 hours I was out last night and I'm sure it would lasted longer than that. I can't say it is better than TFSI or UDPP but it's definitely comparable. So if you're on a budget and in need of a primer, BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Will i repurchase?
YES! When I run out of my TFSI and my backup :)

6 comments:

Anastacia said...

This stuff with a shimmer too, TFS primer has it as well. Want something flat, without shine to it! Thanx for share!

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Thanks for sharing :) This is my next buy after I finish Kryolan.

Anastacia - you may want to try Kryolan's eye base. It doesn't have shimmer and it works well! It killed my desire for UDPP.

Sherry Lou Studio said...

oh wow! good to know there's a more affordable primer that works :)!


Love,
Jennifer & Sherry

AskMeWhats said...

that's wonderful, a nice inexpensive alternative :)

Pinch said...

Sounds like a good primer! :) And I like the price, too! ;)

Sweetchiqchel said...

They now have Etude in SM Southmall Las Pinas :)