Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Stuff : Rosken Bio Serum



With daily use of Rosken Bio Serum:

Immediately
  • soothes and moistens skin
  • seals in moisture
  • leaves skin feeling smooth and healthy

    With continued use
  • helps reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
  • promotes skin elasticity
  • reduced the appearance of uneven pigmentation
  • provides long lasting protection from the elements like sun,wind and air-conditioning
  • helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines

    **I've been using this for a little over a week, still no results of course, but this product is relatively cheap and available everywhere here in Manila so I'm going to continue using it. I have some scars (on my leg) and stretch marks ( on my tummy) so this seems like the perfect product for me :D
  • 3 comments:

    Andy said...

    If you have been walking around with dry and unsightly feet, it’s time to nourish and protect your feet and heels with Rosken Skin Repair and Heel Balm.

    Detail Article at:
    http://www.kidbuxblog.com/talk-beauty-healthy/rosken%E2%80%99s-feet-and-heel-balm

    Anonymous said...

    where can I find it in manila?

    Anonymous said...

    Ӏ еνeгу time used to study article
    in nеws papers but now as I аm а user οf іnternet thus from now I аm uѕing
    net fοr content, thanκs to web.

    Fеel freе to ѕurf to my ωeb-site :
    : Haar mittel