Tuesday, June 29, 2010
compared to a mac 224
- cheap! ( $1 at eyeslipsface.com ) or P 129 locally
- locally available ( watsons, sm department store, robinson's department store)
- perfect for girls with smaller crease area
- soft bristles.
- soft enough to multitask. use it to blend concealer for under eye circles
- stiff yet fluffy enough to blend
- very dense
- sheds A LOT.
- picture on the website can be misleading
- might be too small if you have a bigger crease area
i really love this brush. it's shorter and denser bristles fit into my crease a lot better and i can blend more precisely with this brush because it's not as fluffy as other blending brushes. i hate how it sheds like crazy, but for $1, who really cares? i already have two of these and plan on buying more for back up :)
WILL I REPURCHASE AGAIN? yes! yes! yes!