Monday, November 23, 2009
- with .32oz/9g of product, this is huge and will probably last me forever
- the packaging is beautiful
- glitter/shimmer is subtle ( in my opinion) enough to look natural
- product is hard so i don't really worry about it crumbing
- the product popped out of the pan when i first got it. thank god it was in one piece so i just super glued it together.
- at P1,500 ( $32) it's quite pricey for a highlighter
- it's difficult to get the product onto a brush because it's such a hard product. ( unlike mac blushes / highlighters which comes in a creamier formulation)
- if you don't care for glitter you might be turned off by this product.
i think this product is amazing, eventhough it has chunky glitter, it does not come across as cheap and disco-ball like. it's very subtle and sheer. i wish they made this with a different formulation though, the product is just so damn hard! i feel like i have to scape it with a brush!
WOULD I BUY AGAIN? yes