- creamy consistency
- good range of colors( they have over 80 shades)
- cheap! ( $3.50 a pop @ http://cherryculture.com)
- animal cruelty free
- they don't test on animals
- hypo allergenic
- they are very pigmented
- a lot of their shades are DUPES for mac e/s. ( frosted lilac is a DUPE for mac's beautiful iris)
- they're not available in the philippines. i have to get them online.
- the packaging kinda sucks. i don't like the cheap plastic they use.
- the color on their website is almost always different from the real thing. which is unfortunate for me, because i have too keep checking blogs for swatches.
overall, i am quite impressed with nyx eyeshadow. though owning them is not as exciting as owning mac e/s, it's still as satisfying. you really get a bang for your buck. i am definitely lemming to get more shades! if you're on a budget or don't want to spend money on expensive eyeshadow, i suggest you get try them out. you will not regret them!!
upcoming review: nyx jumbo eyeshadow pencil.