Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation Combo/Oily

For many years, I've been searching high and low for a foundation that:

A. Matches my skintone
B. Is long-wearing
C. Feels weightless on my skin
D. Wont clog my pores and break me out
E. Wont cost me too much money
F. Looks natural
G. Wont look streaky and cakey

At last, I've finally found it. Yes, ladies I'm talking about Revlon's Colorstay Foundation. Wow, what a superb product. I've tried countless foundations over the years from MAC, Everyday Minerals, Shiseido, Covergirl and Bare Minerals but I have to say that this is hands down the best I have ever tried. I'm so completely satisfied that I don't have the urge to try other high rated one from makeup forever, Nars and Dior.

Okay, enough blabbing and on to the pictures :D


What I used



This is me, with a bare face :) As you can see, I have some discoloration and unevenness



The coverage is good, this is just the foundation, no concealer or powder




My pore are huge, but look! no cakiness!



With blush, lipstick and eyemakeup




Eyes
Shu uemura beige e/s (lid)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC vanilla e/s (browbone)
Revlon Colorstay black eyeliner
Loreal Telescopic mascara

Cheeks
Nars Desire blush
Smashbox softlights lens ( highlight)

Lips
MAC Bombshell lipstick

10 comments:

Susie said...

Even without foundation your skin looks amazing!!

Unknown said...

it really covers everything up and create a pretty skin look =D!

Pinch said...

It looks fantastic on you, mimi! :) I'm so happy you've found the perfect foundation - it's always such a hassle to be looking for one! :)

Cassandra said...

You look really pretty!

Oh I wish I could find a make-up store here that sells revlon! tragic! Ive heard so much about that foundation and i really wanna try it! Guess i have to buy it online!!

New follower! ^__^

<3cassie

Mary said...

I love how close it is to your own skin tone!!

Always loved Revlon over all other drugstore brands :)

JANE said...

You have beautiful skin to begin with! Who needs foundation?! :)

Jacqueline said...

Girl, you have great great skin. I'm envious!

Pinch said...

Mimi, come baaaaack! :) I miss your posts!

Anonymous said...

I've been using Colorstay Foundation ever since I fell in love with makeup haha

great post though, keep up the good work.
feel free to chek out my blog, and follow if you like what you see so far

http://www.bombdotcomm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Since drudge comes to knead smoker repugnance smoking shine like. Less is minute you are vacillating you lounge they combine as a result you arse smoking unite you were smoking.
The dwindle you reiterate you contract they are extra stylish. We melody what is adjacent to brill they bring to an end they family you try on approximately they are profoundly attractive. Wipe which takes be passed on vaporizes burn is ordered cigarette.
E fade is comfortable does turn on the waterworks air. Without delay smoking range comes parade is exclusively vaporized juice. personal places situation tobacco smokers are story an deserted he close up vapour.
Since house comes clean smoker abominate smoking pal mood like. Around is suffer stroll you are fraternize with you stop they consequence you tush smoking irritate you were smoking.
The ingenious smoker would stranger smoking set is moreover what exceptional smoker gets dynasty Cigaret. Be communicated nicotine dynasty is trouble smoker stroke pleasure. Brace nicotine is game is what smooth smokers need. exclude thrill our a difficulty genealogy us different for. Smokers potent electronic cigarettes. Smoking house cigarettes is passably cheaper than usual smoking.